Monday, April 7, 2008

Hello & Flickr Group Info

Good Morning Ladies!

First let me introduce myself. I am a 30 something wife and "Mom" to two English Springer Spaniels, Charlie (M) and Casey (F). I have been knitting since June '06. I have made a few sweaters, a few hats, and I'm still working on the one scarf - it's lace! I just worked my first short row heel this past weekend, so hopefully more socks will be in my future. I can be found on Ravelry here and here is my blog.

I have wanted to make this sweater/shirt ever since I saw the preview of the new Spring IK on their website. I recently purchased the yarn and am ready to get started soon. I currently have loads of WIPs, but I can always add just one more, right? LOL!


Next - Flickr Group Info:
Click here for the Auburn Camp Shirt Group. I set it up to be invitation only, so you will need to email me (rubysnpurlsATyahooDOTcom) for an invitation. Or if you're on Flickr, add me as one of your contacts and I can send you an invitation that way too.

I set it up as invitation only in hopes of keeping out spammers and sickos, but anyone can see the pictures we post there. There is also a discussion thread, but we should probably keep most of our discussions going, here on the blog.

Let me know if you have any questions. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's progress so far. Happy Knitting!

No comments: