Sunday, March 9, 2008

Are you having trouble posting?

If you are continuing to have any issues with not being able to post, please let me know and I will do my best to fix it. When I get an e-mail that someone would like to join, I send out an invite to join through blogger. If you haven't received a invite, you may need to check the filter on your mail - the invite may be seen as junk mail by your server. I've noticed that 2 people haven't accepted the invite to blog. If you are still interested, please let me know and I will send out the e-mail again.

I have been having fun working on my Auburn Camp Shirt. I started on the back, and got past the hem and had to rip out a bit. I think I am happier with how it turned out the second time. I have never done a hem like this where you knit the hem as you go. It sure is a nice finishing technique, and looks very smooth on the inside.

I have started the waist decreases and so far it is going smoothly. I would post more pictures, but I'm having a heck of a time with blogger, I keep getting a server error.

No comments: