Sunday, February 10, 2008

Welcome

I have been following Chrissy Gardiner's blogs for several years, and have even done some pattern testing for her - though not as much as I would like! I was very happy for her when I noticed her first pattern published in Interweave Knits - Fall 2007 for the Snowflake Socks, and now she has 2 patterns in the current issue.

I fell in love with the Auburn Camp Shirt pattern when I saw the interesting collar treatment with the split collar in the back.

I also like the interesting cuffs with the buttons. What a great top for layering in the spring when the days are getting warmer, but there is still a little nip in the air.


I like the color that she used for the sample, but I am thinking of using a pastel or possibly a variegated yarn, although I think that might take away from the classic look of the design.

If anyone is interested in designing a button for the blog or if you are interested in joining the KAL, please e-mail me at norcalknitter@live.com.

No comments: